Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Party

Hey girls,
How was your thanksgiving? My thanksgiving was very nice and relaxing. 
This Friday is our last session of the book of Esther. Then we are having a PARTYYYYYYY on the Dec 10th. celebrating Christmas. I know some of you have hubbies deployed so I definitely want to have this get together to support and pray for each other.  
Our Christmas Connection Group party is going to be at 10:15 am and we are going to have a lot of food, games, and fun. But there is something else I want to add and that is a time of sharing and testimony. Very simple if you want to you can share what the Lord has done in this year in your life and your family and what are your resolutions for 2011 if you have any. 
By the way I still have Sara’s gift at one of the church’s offices because I haven’t see her to give it to her. So anyways just letting you know. Instead of thanksgiving gift is going to be christmas gift  LOL. 
Anyway, I love you all and I will see you on Friday 
Carla
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; though its (waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride.” Psalm 46:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment