Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise!

Hello girls, 
Can you believe we are almost at the end of our Bible study on “Esther”? All I can say, so far, is that I have been experiencing an amazing blessing from the Lord studying the Bible along with all of you. The fellowship between us reminds me that friendship is truly a gift from God. 
                                    Psalm 18:3-6, 16-19

3 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.
4 The cords of death entangled me;
the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.
5 The cords of the grave coiled around me;
the snares of death confronted me.
6 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears
16He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
he drew me out of deep waters.
17He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.
18They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support.
19He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me.
I love knowing God is taking care of us. It makes me feel confident and secure. We are His precious treasure, His love for us is perfect. Just as God help queen Esther in a situation that seemed impossible to resolve God can help us with anything. 
Friday, November 26th we are not going to have our connection group. If you would like, you can be apart of the Ronald McDonald House outreach that afternoon.  Let me know if you have any questions. We will be serving dinner for the families in the hospital. 
Love you all!! 
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment