Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Worship on The Way

Hey ladies, 
This past Friday we were studying Psalm 120, 121, 122. Beth challenged us to comprise Psalm 121 in our memory during the following six weeks in our Bible study.
The emphasis this past Friday was psalms are songs attributed to God the Father and Christ the son. In our worship time it is important that we sing with our spirit and mind engaged in adoration to God. As Paul says 1 Corinthians 14:15: “I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind.” 
Sometimes there is so much in our mind that we are singing but being indifferent in our adoration to God. I have to say anytime I caught myself thinking about everything and nothing while I am worshiping in our Sunday services. I immediately turn my thoughts to adore God. I don’t want to miss the best opportunity in the week to let him know how much I love Him. 
I hope to see you on Friday at 10:30am
Love, 
Carla



No comments:

Post a Comment