Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Power of a Praying Woman

12.02.11
 Every time I got to spend time with all of you ladies to go deep into the Word of God I have a blast and we grow spiritually. 
Last week we prayed and it is so indescribable the way God can work in our life when we pray because we are showing God we depend on Him for everything. We also are relying on him when we pray. I just enjoying talking to my Heavenly Father and I sure enjoyed last Friday when we got together to pray for church, us, our families , and so many more things.  I encouraged you to not miss one week and to invited others. 


This coming week we are going to see "Praying to Become All God Made Me to Be" and I want you to keep in mind the following things:





  • God has a purpose for your life that can be found only by drawing near to Him.
  • God can radically transform your life when you place your faith in Jesus Christ.
  • Drawing near to God each day in prayer and Bible study is essential to experience His peace and power.
A verse to remember:



"Whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive" Matthew 21:22

I am looking forward to see you all this Friday and don't forget our Ladies Christmas Party is that same night at 6:30pm it is going to be a lot of fun. Contact Shonece for more info about Friday night.

Please keep praying for healing for my mother-in-law Janey Sparks.



Love, 
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment